How to use
- Create a composite image containing each of the click-through images, one above the other. (See right) Each component image needs to be of the same height.
- Make a note of the width and height of each component image.
- Choose a mouseover title for each image. You may use empty strings if you do not want a title, however there must be exactly as many titles as there are images.
- Import the
PHPJSClicker.phpcode in the
<head>portion of the page. The placement is important, as the code includes styles and script into the page source.
- Where you want the clicker to appear, use the following code to construct and print out
<?php echo new PHPJSClicker("identifier", "image location", width, height, array('Title 1', 'Title 2', ..., 'Title N')); ?>
- You may style the clicker using the CSS class
postClickHookto be applied to the object.
The clicker at left is generated from the above image, and the following code:
<?php echo new PHPJSClicker("test", "i/sshots/clicker-complete.png", 200, 175, array('Click Me', 'Click Me Again', 'Woohoo')); ?>